Users of electronic tariffs should note, however, that such tarrifs are not the official documents, and users assume responsibility for reliance upon tariffs in electronic format.
- 5 Lines or less, per line $34.99
- More than 5 lines, per line $29.99
- 5 Lines or less, per line $29.99
- More than 5 lines, per line $19.99
- 5 Lines or less at one location, per line $34.99
- POTS Activation (one time per line up to five lines on an order) $75.00
- Remote Forward Per Telephone number per call path $30.00
- Direct Inward Dial per Telephone number per path $2.00
- Direct Inward Dial per block of twenty telephone numbers $10.00
- Direct Inward Outward Dial Telephone number per path $4.95
RCF/DID Activation (one to five lines on order)
- Auto Attendant* $12.95
- Call Supervisor when applied to all phones in business $4.95
- Call Supervisor when applied to select phones in business $24.95
- Corporate Web Call & Extension Monitoring $49.95
- Directory Listings (additional listings)** $5.00
- DNS Hosting (stand alone) $4.95
- FSN CloudFax Service (single user) $29.95
- FSN SoftPhone with Bria Client and Secure Encrypted VPN ✝ $14.95
- Google Apps incl email, calendar, etc (per user)*** $6.00
- Hosted Extensions & Cloud Extensions $14.95
- Hunt Group* $19.95
- Inside Wire Maintenance Plan for Residential Customers $8.99
- Reserve Telephone Number (per number) $0.95
- Static IP Address (single) $19.95
- Static IP Addresses (multiple each)**** $4.99
- Voicemail Box $4.95
- Web Hosting (including DNS) $49.95
- Wireless Phone Service $35.00
Each Optional Service Carriers a One-Time Setup Charge of $29.95 (ea.)✝ Must be paired with an existing phone or with FSN Cloud Extension (sold separately)
* Includes calls to numbers within purchased business group of numbers. Calls to all other numbers bill at normal rates.
** First Listing included free of charge
*** Service provided by Google per the terms of the Google Apps agreement
**** Per industry rules, must be ordered in network blocks. Minimums and maximums apply according to use justification.
Forwarding from an extension, auto attendant option, or cloud extension is subject to the following. Forwarding to another number or extension within the same business group at the same location is available fixed or programmable on an unlimited basis. Forwarding to numbers to another location or outside the business group are provided at no additional charge for the first 2000 minutes per month to destination telephone numbers within the same LATA region and 200 minutes per month to all other destination nationwide long distance numbers. Beyond those limits, a surcharge of one cent ($0.01) per minute applies. Forwarding to International numbers are never included free of charge and are chargeable at the normal International Rates as if the destination were dialed directly.
- Snom 345 and similar $69.95
- Snom D785 Phone $225.95
- Snom Meeting Point Conference Phone $631.19
- Polycom Conference Phone $609.00
- Snom Extension Monitoring Sidecar $210.95
- Snom D7 Extension Monitoring Module $169.95
- Snom Wired Headset $59.95
- Cisco PAP2 ATA $94.95
- Adtran TA924 $824.95
- Adtran TA924E $924.95
- Juniper SRX 300 Router with Juniper Software License $449.97
- Cisco ROUTER $350.95
- SID (Speaker Integration Device) ICB - As Quoted
- Door System ICB - As Quoted
- DSL Modem/Router $4.69
- Cable/Fiber Modem/Router $19.95
- Regional Toll Calling $0.05 per minute
- Nationwide Toll Calling $0.07 per minute
- Tollfree Inbound Calling $0.05 per minute + $10.00 per TN
- Conference Calling $0.09 per minute per leg of each call
- Establish VPN to an FSN controlled Router $99.00*
- Simple Gate, Auto-Attendant, or MOH Changes $25.00**
**"Simple" meaning the work can be performed remotely and in 30 minutes or less
- Router Firewall Management (plan activation) $145.00
- Router Firewall Management (per month) $99.00
Description of Router Firewall Management Service: FSN will provide the ongoing configuration support, troubleshooting, and monitoring services set forth below for as long as the Agreement remains in effect and Customer is subscribed to FSN's Router Management Service.
- Configure LAN interface per customer requests
- Configure WAN interface per customer requests
- Configure Existing software-based services
- Not to exceed 1 service request change per month once initial installation and configuration are completed.
- Excludes upgrading software versions or repair of equipment.
- Up to five customer requested complex firewall access control list changes or other security changes as supported by the device per month and subsequent unlimited business hour support
- Up to five customer requested VPN , NAT, DHCP, or similar changes per month and subsequent unlimited business hour support
Customer's Router/Firewall will be monitored from FSN's Network Operations Center (NOC) for the following events:
- Loss of router's connectivity to network and/or Internet
- Any interface change in state (ie: Ethernet or WAN ports down)
- Bandwidth utilization greater than 95% for more than one minute
- CPU & utilization exceeding 75% for more than one minute
Monitoring is accomplished via automated periodic connection to and gathering from router's statistics including PING monitoring. No northbound traps are received and reviewed with this level of service.
If one of the above events is observed, a ticket will be opened by FSN. During normal business hours, FSN will begin to attempt to proactively contact Customer within 5 minutes of ticket creation.
Absent Customer supplied specific contact information, FSN will contact Customer via main number listed on Customer's account and/or via the contact email address listed on Customer's Agreement.
Customer may supply a list of up to and not exceeding five (5) emails and or phone numbers for FSN to use to initiate contact and alert Customer once a ticket is opened. (Notification via text messaging is not available at this time.)
Priority replacement of faulty hardware with no labor or site visit charges for replacement, configuration, and troubleshooting when replacing faulty equipment (normal equipment charges apply for any device out of manufacturer warranty). For hardware failure determination prior to 3 pm, FSN will have replacement hardware on site by standard COB of next business day. Priority Hardware replacement is not available for equipment not owned by FSN and/or for Customer owned equipment not supplied to Customer by FSN.